For those of you have recently purchased the newest iPhone from Apple, you might be wanting to know what to do when touch screen not working on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max. Don’t worry if this is happening to you as this is a common problem and there’s a few different ways to fix this issue.
But the most common issues include parts of the screen not working and other times it’s the entire screen. First we’ll provide some reasons why your iPhone 12 screen is not working and then we’ll go into how to fix these problems. Below we’ll provide instructions on how to fix iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max touch screen not working.
Reasons For iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro And iPhone 12 Pro Max Touch Screen Not Working:
- It’s common when your iPhone was originally shipping that the touch screen on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max touch screen gets messed with excessive bumps and movements of the package that starts to take a toll on the iPhone
- Other times the touch screen issue on iPhone 12 can relate to a software bug either on a specific app or on the entire iOS itself. It’s important to have your iPhone always updated to the newest iOS to make sure that all bugs and glitches on your iPhone have been dealt with
Ways To Fix iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro And iPhone 12 Pro Max Touch Screen Not Working
The first suggestion we have is to complete a factory reset. This reset your iPhone to the default settings and make the iPhone feel like it just came out of the box. We suggest you first backup your iPhone before you go to complete a factory reset as you may lose some files during the reset process. Below are steps on how to factory reset your iPhone:
- Power on your iPhone
- Open Settings
- Tap on General
- Select on Reset
- Type in your Apple ID and password
- The process will start and should take a few minutes to complete
Clear iPhone Cache
If a factory reset did not work, then the next suggestion we have is to complete the clear cache process. The way that you can do this is by going to Settings, tapping on General, selecting Storage & iCloud usage. After that select on Manage Storage and select on Documents and Data. Now select the unwanted things and select Delete. Once that is done, choose Edit and finally Delete All to remove the app’s cache.
Complete Hard Reset
Another way to troubleshoot your issue would be to complete a hard reset. The steps below will explain how you can complete a hard reset on your iPhone
- At the same time hold the Power button and Volume UP button together for a few seconds
- Hold on to them until the Apple logo shows up
- Then release both buttons
- Wait for the hard reset to complete
- Test to see if your issue has been fixed
Removing The Sim Card
The final step to try to fix screen not working on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max is try taking out the SIM card. First power off your iPhone, take out the SIM card. Wait a few moments, install the SIM card back in and turn on your iPhone. Test and see if the problem has been fixed.
After you follow the steps above you should know how to fix screen not working on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. If you have any comments or questions, please send us a message and we’d love to help.