For those that have bought a new iPhone , it’s recommended that you know how to set a song as a ringtone on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE. The reason for this is because it allows you to customize your phone and make it more personable. In addition, it takes a few simple steps to set a song as a ringtone on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE.
Furthermore, you’ll the change to set ringtones as songs on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus for separate people as well as specific people in your contact list. Below we’ve the steps that you need to take to set a song as a ringtone on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE.
iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE: How to set a song as a ringtone
With the recent update on iOS, you have the ability to change, add and set a song as a ringtone on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE without any issues.
The following are steps on how to set song as ringtone on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE. It’s important to note that it’s a good idea to have iTunes updated to the newest version so you don’t have any problems following the steps below.
- Go to iTunes.
- Choose the song you want to set as a ringtone (IMPORTANT: This song will last 30 seconds as a ringtone)
- Adjust the length of the song by modifying the start and stop times. (This can be done by right-clicking or ctrl-clicking on the song and choosing Get Info from the drop-down list)
- Set the song as an AAC version.
- Copy the new song file & delete the old version of the song.
- Change the extension from m4a” to “.m4r.”
- Now add the file to iTunes.
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes to get the song on your smartphone.
- You can set the song as a ringtone by opening the Settings app > tapping on Sounds > selecting Ringtone and finally pick the song you want to use as a ringtone.
After the steps from above have been completed, you will be able to set a song as a ringtone on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE without any issues. With these new set of skills you’ll have the ability to change ringtones for an individual person.
When you set a song as a ringtone on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE, you won’t have to look down at your phone when someone is calling as you’ll know exactly who it is by just listening to the ringtone.