If you’ve recently bought the new Apple smartphone, it’s a good idea to know how to screen mirror on iPhone 8. The great thing about screen mirroring on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is that you’ll be able to replicate the same thing showing on your phone to a TV.
The easiest way that you can do an iPhone 8 screen mirror is to use the Apple TV with your iPhone. Below we’ll explain how you can screen mirror on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with these steps.
How to screen mirror on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
The best way to connect iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to a TV is with a wireless connection using an Apple TV.
- If you don’t already own an Apple TV, go out an buy an Apple TV and HDMI cable.
- Once your Apple TV is connected to a wireless network and you’ll be able to use the AirPlay feature on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
- Once everything is connected you’ll be able to screen mirror things like YouTube, videos and other things to your TV.
- This can be done by accessing the Control Center.
- Then tap on AirPlay and pick Apple TV.
After you’ve followed the steps above you’ll know how to screen mirror on iPhone 8/ 8 Plus and have things start showing on your TV.