If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed with the huge number of app icons and widgets sitting on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr’ Home screen, it’s time to make a change. You probably don’t really know where to start from, which is why this short tutorial will be a great starting point for you. Read on and learn how to organize your Home screen information. It’s not as hard as you might think!
To move or rearrange iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr widgets…
- Unlock the display;
- Go to the wallpaper from the Home screen and long press on any empty area;
- As you see the Edit Screen extending on top of it all, select the Widgets icon;
- From the general list of widgets that will open up, select whatever widget you want to add;
- Now that it has been moved to the Home Screen, you can press it, hold it, drag it and release it in any other area of the screen.
To move or rearrange iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr icons…
- Turn on the screen of the phone;
- Look on the Home screen and identify the app whose icon you would like to move;
- Once you’ve found it, just select the app and maintain the selection with a long-press on its icon;
- While you are still holding that particular icon, drag it with the finger towards a different area of the screen;
- When you’ve made it to the empty area where you want to have the icon from now on, simply release the hold – the icon will remain in that new position!
To sum up, widgets or icons, whatever you have on your phone’s Home screen or App Drawer, it will be easy to manage from now on. Follow these steps on your iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr and see how it goes!