An alarm clock can be useful in so many different ways, day or night. As an iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.3 user, you probably want to know how to access this feature and, just as important, how to turn it off. Having your alarm clock ringing in the middle of the day and you not being able to deactivate it can easily turn into an embarrassing situation for you.
Whether you want to better tackle the alarm itself or to explore all the other features of this widget – like the stopwatch, the snooze or the timer – there’s a lot you can learn about the Alarm clock. In this guide, we’re planning to cover all the essential information, from setting to deleting alarms and the snooze feature, with all the editing options and tweaks in between.
If you want to create a new alarm, follow this path:
- Launch the Clock app;
- Type on the Alarm menu;
- Select the “+” sign from the upper-right corner of the app;
- Start setting the options.
If you’re not happy with the alarm you created and you want to delete it or just to delete an older alarm that you no longer need, follow this path:
- Launch the Clock app once again;
- Open up the Alarm menu;
- Tap on the Edit sign – it should be at the top left corner of the screen;
- You’ll get the list with all the alarms currently available on the app;
- Identify the one you want to delete;
- Tap the red sign next to it;
- Tap on Delete;
- Leave the app or go back to the Alarm menu, hit the “+” sign and configure a new alarm.
If you want to configure an alarm for your Clock app on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10.3, you have 7 different options to tackle:
- You can give your new alarm a personalized name – by typing it into the Name field;
- You can adjust the hour by touching the up and down arrows as well as the AM/PM toggle;
- You can choose the alarm type from the three main options – sound, vibration, vibration and sound;
- You can select the days when you want this alarm to be active, by editing the Alarm repeat option;
- You can personalize the ringtone under the Alarm tone option;
- You can adjust the alarm volume from the special slider;
- You can tweak your snooze preferences:
- Touch the toggle to turn it On or Off;
- Select a snoozing interval – at every 3, 6, 10, 16 or 30 minutes;
- Select a snooze repeat value – 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 times.
The entire above is just about everything you need to know on how to manage alarms on Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.3. If you simply want to turn off an alarm, you know where to go. Identify that specific alarm from the list of alarms you have previously set and touch the toggle next to it. Swipe from On to Off and the alarm will be deactivated.