If you’re one of those people that has bought the new iPhone from Apple, you might want to know to fix locked out of iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. If this has happened for you, we understand the stress that you might have to try to get into locked iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max.
You might be thinking that you have to completely lost your iPhone and lost everything. But this is not the case and there’s a few different ways to fix getting into locked iPhone 12 Pro and other iPhone 12 models. Follow the steps below to learn how to fix iPhone 12 locked out issue.
Select A Way To Erase iPhone
- If you have your iPhone synced with iTunes, you can do this via iTunes
- If you have your iPhone synced with iCloud, you can do it using iCLoud
- If you don’t have either of the above methods, you can do it using recovery mode
iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro Recovery Using iCloud
- Sign into iCloud.com/find using either a computer or a different phone.
- Sign in with the Apple ID you have
- Tap on All Devices.
- Tap on the device you want to erase.
- Tap on Erase which will erase your iPhone and the password with it
- From here, you have the option to either restore from a backup or set up as new.
iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro Recovery Using iTines
- Connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes
- Wait until the syncing happens and select to make a backup
- Connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to the computer.
- After backup is done, Tap on Restore [your device].
- When the Set Up screen shows up on your iPhone, press on Restore from iTunes backup.
- Select then most relevant backup and use that for the restoring process
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to fix locked out of iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. If you have any comments or questions, please let us know and we’ll try our best to help you out.