If you’ve bought Apple’s new iPhone, it’s a good idea to know to set custom ringtones on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE. You can quickly set custom ringtones for texts, calls, alerts and other notifications without any problems. The good thing is that you can set these ringtones either for an individual or all your contacts. The following are instructions on how to set custom ringtones on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE.
How to set custom ringtones on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE
With iOS 10, you can easily create custom contacts without any issues for your iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE. The guide below will help you set custom ringtones for iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE. You can later use these ringtones for all calls/text or an individual, so you won’t even have to look at your phone and know who it is.
- Open iTunes. (If you don’t have iTunes, you can download it here)
- Choose the song you want as the ringtone.
- Pick the start and stop times of the ringtone. (You can right-click or ctrl-click the song and click on Get Info)
- Make the ringtone into a AAC version. (Right-click or ctrl-click on the song and pick Create AAC Version)
- Copy the file & delete the old file
- Adjust the extension. (Select on the file’s name, and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”)
- Add file to iTunes.
- Sync your iPhone.
- Set the ringtone by going to the Settings app > tap on Sounds > select Ringtone.
Once you follow the instructions from above, you will know how to set custom ringtones on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE. It’s possible to set these ringtones for either all calls or specific contacts on your iPhone.