Not everyone is aware of the existence of this zooming out magnifier on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. However, if you are aware, the best you can do is learn everything you need to learn about it. There are many things you can know about the zoom magnifier onon iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. One of these things is it is a process that is made up of two steps. The first step involves enabling it and the second step in turning it on when you need it and off when you have no need for it.
If you are just getting to know about this feature, the guide below will also be very good for you. To make use of the zoom magnifier feature, follow the steps below on how to zoom out of magnifier of on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Steps To Zoom Out Magnifier On iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
Step one: Get Magnifier enabled on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Get your iPhone unlocked
- Go to the Settings app and head for the home screen
- Find your way to General section
- Choose the Magnifier entry
- Find the switch and turn it on.
Step Two – Use Zoom Out Magnifier on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- As soon as you are done with the steps in the section before this, to be able to zoom in/Out, you have to make use of the home button in activating the magnifying feature.
- The next thing to be done is click on the Home key three consecutive times
- As soon as you activate the Magnifying feature, tap on the slider and hold it. You can also drag it in any direction you want.
- As you drag the slider you will notice magnification taking place. You can decide to stop when you are satisfied.
After enabling the Magnifier on the iOS, you can zoom in and out at will on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.