Weak Wi-Fi is hard to put up with. At first, you tell yourself that it’s just a temporary problem. You don’t even suspect that it could be something wrong with the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr. Most likely, it’s the website you’re trying to access, that’s what you tell yourself, right?
But when you notice that this is more like a general problem than weak WiFi on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr… When your social media apps seem to fail to load your newsfeed… When pictures barely load or end up as gray broken image icons almost anywhere, that’s when you stop suspecting the Facebook alone, the Snapchat, the Twitter or any other app.
If you made sure that the Wi-Fi signal is clear (you can compare how other devices perform on the same Wi-Fi network) but your iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr is still having connectivity problems, check our quick suggestions from below:
- Option #1 – Initiate the iPhone factory reset;
- Option #2 – Go to the Wi-Fi settings, use the Forget Network option, and then reconnect to it;
- Option #3 – Perform a reset of the router;
- Option #4 – Change the connectivity from DHCP to Static;
- Option #5 – Change the DNS to Google’s Addresses;
- Option #6 – Adjust the bandwidth settings on the router;
- Option #7 – Adjust the broadcast channel of your router;
- Option #8 – Adjust the security settings of the router;
- Option #9 – Get in touch with the internet service provider.
If you went through all of the 9 solutions that we introduced you to but the Wi-Fi problem on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr is far from a resolution, wipe the cache. When you complete the so-called wipe cache partition, you can overcome a wide range of software bugs. You are not deleting any actual data, just the cache data, so there’s no chance you will notice photos, videos or documents disappearing in the process. Just follow this guide on how to clear the phone cache on iPhone for accurate instructions and get it started.
The alternative would be to access the Manage Storage menu (<< Storage and iCloud Usage << General << Settings) and open up the Documents and Data center. From all the items listed in there, you can manually remove the data of some apps or use the Edit button and the Delete All option to clean everything. This should also help on how to fix the slow Wi-Fi on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr.