TikTok has become not only one of the most popular apps in the world, it has grown to be known as the most addictive app too. The TikTok algorithm is so powerful that TikTok’s parent company ByteDance refused to include the algorithm when it was in talks to sell TikTok.
If you’re one of those people that want to reduce the amount of time you spend on the app, then you might want to know how to turn OFF notification on TikTok so you don’t get dragged into the app when you should be doing something else. In our guide below we’ll explain how to both turn ON and OFF notifications for TikTok.
How To Turn ON And OFF Notifications For TikTok Within The App
- Launch TikTok
- Tap on your TikTok profile
- Select on the three-dot icon
- Go to General
- Browse for “Push Notifications”
- Select the type of notifications on TikTok you want to turn off
- After you follow these steps, you’ll have turned off TikTok notifications that you don’t want to get anymore
How To Turn OFF And ON Notifications For TikTok From Phone Settings
The first way mentioned above was how to enable and disable notifications on TikTok from the app itself, then next way that we’ll show you how to do this is from your phone’s settings.
- Turn on your Phone
- Go to Settings
- Select on the TikTok
- Change the “Show Notifications” option either to OFF or ON
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to turn ON and OFF TikTok notifications for your phone. If you have any questions or some type of comment. Please send us a message.