It’s an exciting time in the gaming world with new consoles just around the corner. More importantly is that Sony will be releasing the PS5 on November 12th in the United States and United Kingdom, follow by a worldwide release on November 19th.
But before you get the new console, it’s a good idea to learn some of the basics that you can do with the console before you get yourself emerged into all the cool games that will be available on release day.
One great thing that Sony will be featuring is screenshots on PS5. This will allow you to capture cool moments that happen to you while playing allow to share it with others. Below we’ll explain how to screenshot on PS5 and share it with others.
How To Screenshot On PS5 And Share It
How To Screenshot On PS5 With DualSense
- Turn on the PS5
- Go to the game you’d like to play
- When it comes to take a screenshot on PS5, select the Create button on the DualSense controller.
- Then a Create Menu will appear allowing you to selecting a few options for screenshoting
- When you’re ready, select Take Screenshot
- If you’d like to share this screenshot, next go to Control Center
- Browse and choose the Card that has the screenshot that you just took
- Now you can share this PS5 screenshot on PlayStation to others, or you can share it on Twitter or other platfroms
It’s good to know that if you’d like you can create screenshots and videos in 4K on PS5 if you’d like.
How To Screenshot On PS5 With DualShock 4
If you don’t have a DualSense controller, you can still take screenshots on PS5 using a DualShock 4 controller. The process is relatively the same as you can still go to the Create menu and share screenshots on PS5.
The only difference is that instead of selecting the Create button that is on the DualSense controller, you need to select the Share button on the DualShock 4 controller. The rest is the same for you to create screenshots on PS5. You’ll also still be able to share these screenshots on third party platforms like Twitter with the DualShock 4 controller.
It’s important to note that you’ll need a DualSense controller to play PS5 games, but can use a DualShock 4 controller to play PS4 games on the PS5.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to leave a comment or send us a message and we’ll be happy to help.