For those that own Google’s new smartphone it’s a good idea to know how to change lock screen display clock on Pixel and Pixel XL. This is a good knowledge to know and below we’ll explain how you can do it very easily.
First turn on your smartphone and go to Settings and look for the “Lock screen” option. Here it’s possible to add different widgets to the lock screen of Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Clock Size – This allows you to make the clock size bigger or smaller
- Dual Clock – Giving you the ability to set two clocks, one for your home and another for your current time zone when traveling
- Show the Date – This will let you adjust the date shown
- Unlock Effect – Adjust the look and feel of the unlock effect and animation.
- Owner Information – You can add, social media handles like Twitter and other information to the lockscreen
- Camera Shortcut – Be able to quickly unlock to the camera
- Additional Info – You can add or remove weather and pedometer info from the lockscreen.
How to change Pixel and Pixel XL Lock screen Wallpaper
You can also change the wallpaper on lockscreen as well. Just tap and hold an open space on the Home screen. Then a menu will show up with edit options that you can either add widgets, change home screen settings or change the wallpaper. Tap on “Wallpaper”, and choose “Lock screen.”
Your standard settings provides you with some different wallpaper options for the lock screen. It’s also possible to add a different picture by tapping on “more images” and choosing from any image that you have taken on phone. When you find the picture you want, tap on the Set Wallpaper button and set a lock screen wallpaper for your Google Pixel or Pixel XL.