If you’ve bought the new smartphone from Google, it’s a good idea to know how to set alarm on Pixel and Pixel XL smartphone. The reason why you’d want to set an alarm is because it’s perfect for reminding you of tasks or important events. In addition you can use the alarm clock feature on your phone as a stopwatch that keeps track of time. The most common place your alarm clock would be used is when staying at hotels or other locations and you want to make sure you wake up at the correct time. Below we’ll explain how you can set alarm clock on Pixel and Pixel XL. This widget will also give you the ability to use the snooze feature.
The first thing you need to do is turn on your smartphone and tap on Apps > select Clock > and choose Create. Once on this page, you’ll see several different options like the ones you’ll see below.
- Name: This will be the name of your alarm. It’ll show up on the display when the alarm sounds. You can edit the name of the alarm if you want.
- Time: Tap on the up or down arrows to adjust the time the alarm will go off. By tapping on AM/PM buttons it’ll adjust the time of day.
- Alarm type: You can set the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Snooze: Tap on Snooze to turn ON and OFF the snooze feature. Tap on Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Alarm repeat: Select the days you want the alarm repeat. If you select the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm tone: Create the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume: Move the slider to modify the alarm’s volume.
Deleting an Alarm
For those that want to delete an alarm on Pixel or Pixel XL, all you need to do is go to the main alarm menu. Once here, tap and hold the alarm that needs to be deleted and tap Delete. You can turn off the alarm and save the alarm for later use, tap the “Clock.”
Setting the Snooze Feature
If you want to turn on Pixel and Pixel XL Snooze feature once the alarm has sounded, tap and swipe on the yellow “ZZ” sign. It’s important to note that the Snooze feature is needed to be set in the alarm settings.