When you’re buying new computer or laptop, the most important thing you should be informed about is the processor of the device. In order to find the high-speed computer, you will need to find the best possible processor on the market.
I know it can be really difficult to find the right processor and the right computer as well, and if you’re not so familiar with this subject this article will definitely help you to choose the device/processor which will fully meet your needs.
HOW TO CHOOSE COMPUTER PROCESSOR (STEP-BY-STEP)
Even if you’re not so familiar with processors and computers/laptops, this list will fully explain to you how to choose the right one. Just follow these steps:
- First of all, the thing you should have on your mind is what is the usage of your device for the next three years
- Ask yourself, why you need a new device and what for. If you want to use it for simple things such as word processing, web browsing, and simple card games, my device is to choose AMD Sempron processor or Intel Pentium Dual Core. But, if you are looking for something better, the right processor would be Intel Core 2 Duo
- If you want to use your device for playing games, Intel Quad Core processor is the right thing for you. For every heavier online work, quad-core processor is the best thing you can find on the market
- For heavy games and multimedia, Intel Quad Core Processor is also a great thing, it can really meet all of your needs
- If the money doesn’t represent a problem to you, spend as much money you can in order to find the fastest processor on the market.
WARNINGS & TIPS
- It’s not going to be a problem if you choose to buy a mid-range processor, you can also be satisfied if that type of processor is combined with a sufficient amount of RAM
- Don’t look for cheap processors, if you find something like that, that only means that the quality of the processor is bad and you will soon need to buy a new one.
WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE: AMD VS INTEL
The biggest improvement AMD made this year with a new processor called Rayzen 7. Some earlier versions of AMD processors weren’t very good, but in next few years, Intel and AMD will probably be the biggest components.
You can’t find a lot of different versions of AMD and Intel processors, not a lot of them are available on the market. We won’t make a detailed comparison between these two, our advice is to choose the best possible processor which will satisfy your needs and if spending money isn’t a problem for you, then spend the most you can.
If you choose a high-quality processor which is a little more expensive, you can be sure that you aren’t going to buy new computer/laptop for a long period of time.