A good amount of iPhone and iPad using iOS 11/iOS 12 users have said that they are finding blurry pictures and videos. It may be in your best interest to learn how to fix this issue. The method to fix blurry pictures and videos on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 12 is pretty simple. A common reason that there are blurry pictures and videos on the iPhone or iPad using iOS 11/iOS 12 is that you could have forgotten to remove the protective casing that is on your camera lens and the heart rate monitor of your iPhone and iPad using iOS 11/iOS 12.
Simple remove the protective casing from your camera before you start taking pictures and videos on the iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12 again. If when you remove the plastic wrap for your camera on the iPhone or iPad in iOS 12 does not work, try following the steps below.
How to fix fuzzy videos and images and on iPhone and iPad in iOS 12:
The iPhone or iPad using iOS 12 picture stabilization is a great feature that is designed for night time use but this option is turned on by default and is most likely causing a slow camera on the iPhone and iPad using iOS 12.
Take a look at the steps below in order to help you solve the slow camera on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 12.
- Choose Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Storage and iCloud Usage.
- Select Manage Storage.
- Then click on an item in the Documents and Data.
- You can then chose the unwanted items to be delete by swipe left and then clicking Delete.
If that process does not help fix the slow iPhone and iPad in iOS 12 camera, then it your best shot would be to factory reset the iPhone and iPad in iOS 12 by using the instructions below:
- Make sure the iPhone and iPad using iOS 12 is turned on.
- Navigate to the Settings and choose General.
- Look and click on Reset.
- Put in the Apple ID and Apple ID password.
- It should then only take a few minutes to reset the iPhone or iPad using iOS 12.
- After it resets, you should see a screen that says to continue.