From all the things you had the chance to test with your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12 so far, did you try the Compass? In case you didn’t know, the Apple App Store comes with a wide selection of compass apps. Suffices to pick one of them, download and install it on your device, and just use it, right?
Unless you take the time and do the tiny effort of calibrating the iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12 compass, you won’t get the results that you were probably hoping for. And while it sounds as if this would make everything more complicated, it doesn’t have to be that way. Luckily, the Apple iPhone and iPad devices running in iOS 11/iOS 12 offer you a very simple way to calibrate the compass.
- How To Recover Deleted Photos In iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Move Apps Around In iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Make Screen Rotate In iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Change Auto Lock Setting In iOS 11 And iOS 12
How to calibrate compass in 5 straightforward steps:
- Unlock the device’s screen;
- Open the Settings section;
- Go to Privacy;
- Tap the Location Services;
- Identify the Compass feature and turn it Off, then back On.
That was it. By refreshing it with a switch from On to Off and the other way around, you’ve calibrated the compass on your Apple iPhone/iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12.