From the tons of different things that you can personalize on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12, you must have at least thought about the font style and size, so far. This short tutorial will teach you just that – how to work on the display size of your current font and how to make your device more personable with a third-party font downloaded from the App Store.
- How To Exit Group Text On iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Cut, Copy And Paste On iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Add Someone To Group Text On iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Nest Folders On iOS 11 And iOS 12
The simple steps that allow you to change the fonts on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12 relate to a special feature called just like that, Text Size. You will find this one under the Display settings, if you follow these steps:
- First, unlock the screen of your iPhone or iPad device;
- Access the Settings app;
- Browse until you find the Display & Brightness section;
- In there, tap on Text Size;
- You’ll see a dedicated slider that you can drag right or left, to increase or decrease the font size;
- At the top of the screen, you should be able to inspect a preview of the settings;
- When you settle for a particular size, you can leave the menus.
In the event that you want more than a font size adjustment, you can tweak the colors and the styles of your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12. Simply go to the Apple App Store and run a fast search with the Fonts keyword. You’ll get a list of additional fonts, ready to download, for free or in exchange for a particular lump sum. Download whatever you’d like to try or you think enjoys better reviews in there.