After months of listening to the same songs on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11, you might feel the need for a change. Of course, to use your storage space wisely and prevent keeping things that you no longer need, deleting these songs is the best call. You’ll see, it’s easy, you can do it straight from the device, you don’t need any computer. Just pause for a few seconds and ask yourself how you want to proceed… Because there’s more than one way to do it!
Say you want to delete individual songs from your iPhone/iPad in iOS 11?
- Head to the Music app and launch it;
- Start surfing through the songs listed in it and find the one you want to delete;
- Select it and then, hit the More Options icon from the right side of the display;
- Select the Delete option;
- Confirm by tapping on Delete [Purchased or Playlist], when prompted.
Say you want to delete all of your iPhone/iPad in iOS 11 songs?
- Instead of going to the Music app, access the Settings app;
- Navigate to General >> Storage & iCloud Usage;
- Select the Manage Storage option;
- Wait for your list of apps to extend on the screen;
- Select the Music app;
- Look at the top-right corner, for the Edit option and select it;
- Select All Songs;
- Hit the Delete button.
The options are straightforward, the steps are simple. Whether you want to remove a couple of songs or your entire selection, you just need to know what settings to tap on. And now you know. Go ahead and free up some space on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 by getting rid of the old music!