The Apple iOS 11/iOS 12/iOS 13 has a couple of problems that iPhone or iPad users have had to deal with. An issue that they have been facing on iOS is that their wallpaper continues to zoom on their smartphone. If you are using iOS 11/iOS 12/iOS 13, you are easily able to turn auto wallpaper zooming and size off on iOS 13/iOS 11/iOS 12 for the iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini as well as other Apple devices that use iOS. Your wallpapers are zoomed in is because of the new Apple motion and parallax feature.
The parallax effect on the iPhone and iPad gives your home display a 3D look without it actually being 3D. So if you move your display around, the wallpaper and apps also appear to be moving around so the wallpaper becomes zoomed in at different angles on the device. To learn about how to fix the wallpapers from zooming in all the time on iOS 12/iOS 13, take a look at the detailed guide below.
Look below for the resolution dimensions for the different Apple device models:
- iPhone 7 – (750×1334 pixels)
- iPhone 7 Plus – (1080×1920 pixels)
- iPhone 6s – (750×1334 pixels)
- iPhone 6s Plus – (1080×1920 pixels)
- iPhone 6 – (750×1334 pixels)
- iPhone 6 Plus – (1080×1920 pixels)
- iPhone 5s/5c/5 – (640×1136 pixels)
- iPhone 4s – (640×960 pixels)
- iPad Air / 2 – (1536×2048 pixels)
- iPad 4/3 – (1536×2048 pixels)
- iPad Mini 3/2 – (1536×2048 pixels)
- iPad Mini – (768×1024 pixels)
- How To Show Battery Percentage In iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Enable Developer Mode In iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Turn Safe Mode On And OFF In iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Delete Photos In iOS 11 And iOS 12
How to Fix Wallpaper Zoom Feature using iOS 11/iOS 12/iOS 13 in Perspective Zoom Feature:
- Navigate to the Wallpaper once your Settings app is open.
- Choose “New Wallpaper”.
- You will see an option that is called Perspective Zoom towards the bottom of your Wallpaper Preview display, Switch the feature off.
- Search and have the wallpaper open if you would like either Apple’s gallery of wallpapers or your Photos library.
- You can now set your wallpaper for either your Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
After the above instructions have been completed your wallpaper will no longer be zoomed in and the parallax effect will have been disabled and the wallpaper will not longer be increased in. This means that the things on your screen will not being moving around after you hold the device at a different angle.