Life with an iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12/iOS 13 is always captivating, right? You get to test and run so many different apps and services that, at some point, you’ll even find it difficult to declutter all your icons, widgets, and app shortcuts. If you feel the need to better organize your screen and make it look less cluttered, you’ll need to learn this trick on nesting folders. Read the instructions from below and you’ll be relieved to find out that it’s not complicated at all.
- How To Exit Group Text On iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Cut, Copy And Paste On iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Change Font Styles On iOS 11 And iOS 12
- How To Add Someone To Group Text On iOS 11 And iOS 12
From all the options you have at hand, we have picked the easiest one, as always. Here’s how you too can start nesting folders on iPad or iPhone in iOS 13/iOS 11/iOS 12 without too much fuss:
- First, turn on the device;
- Then, select the folder that you want to nest into another folder from your screen;
- Drag it and drop it on an empty row;
- Then, select the folder where you want to move the previously selected folder;
- Drag and drop it at the top row of the screen;
- Now, use one finger to tap and hold the folder that you want to move;
- Without releasing that finger, use another finger to tap several times in a row on the folder where you want to bring it;
- Within a few seconds, that folder from the top row will extend and you’ll see that the folder you’ve been holding has been automatically moved inside it.
Feel free to bring another folder on the empty row and keep tapping on that folder from the top row. See how convenient and simple it is to nest folders on iPhone and iPad in iOS 13/iOS 11/iOS 12?