Using group message chat is a fantastic way to talk with a group of your friends at the same time but the bad part about the group texts are that you may get a bit confused with what group text is what on the iPad or iPhone in iOS 10. Take a look at the following guide on how to rename group iMessage text on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.
How to rename a Group Text in Messages on iPhone or iPad in iOS 10 and iPhone Plus
- Make sure the iPad or iPhone is turned on in iOS 10.
- Have the Message app opened.
- Choose the chat that you would like to rename.
- Click on Details in the top ring hand corner of your screen.
- Then choose “Group Name”.
- Then, enter a brand new name for the group chat.