For the people that have an iPhone and iPad, it may be in your best interest to learn how to use the mobile hotspot feature. The Mobile Hotspot feature on iPhone and iPad using iOS 11 lets users connect other devices to the Internet. Setting an Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 up has a mobile hotspot is great for certain time when the public Wi-Fi connection is poor.
The brand new battery life on the Apple iPhone and iPad using iOS 11 is good for using the mobile hotspot option since the new iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 battry is able to last for many hours.
You can set up the iPhone and iPad in iOS 11 hotspot by setting up Hotspot on the Apple iPhone and iPad using iOS 11. This method is not that hard to and we will explain how explain how to use the mobile hotspot below and how to change the security password on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 11.
How to turn the iPhone and iPad in iOS 11 into a wireless hotspot:
- Make sure the iPhone and iPad is turned on,
- Choose Settings and click on Mobile.
- Click Personal Hotspot and turn Personal Hotspot to On.
- Click “Turn On Wi-Fi and Bluetooth”.
- Click the Wi-Fi Password and put in a password that you can remember.
- You should now view the name of your hotspot that is under “To Connect Using Wi-Fi”.
- Click on AirPort in your Menu bar of the Mac and click the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- You should then put in the password you chose above.
How to change the security type and password for wireless hotspot on iPhone and iPad in iOS 11
It is normal for the iPhone and iPad using iOS 11 to put a password to a mobile hotspot. It will also have default security of WPA2. Take a look at the steps below in order to change the settings:
- Make sure the iPhone and iPad is turned.
- Select Settings.
- Click Personal Hotspot.
- Then click on the Wi-Fi password.
It is important to keep in mind that certain data plans do not have mobile hotspot unless you decide to upgrade to the provided service. Once you have followed the steps that are above and you notice that the Mobile Hotspot is not functioning on the iPhone or iPad using iOS 11, then it is recommended for you to get in contact with your wireless provider to see if you have the compatible data plan to use it.