Are you an owner of iPhone or iPad in iOS 11? You are among the people who think that iPhone and iPad in iOS 11 have more than what it takes to assure their supremacy in the marketplace. Do you want to leave your mark on it even with the beautiful design and the well thought out features that stand out? Well, then, for sure, you must have thought of a way to personalize your phone, other than just playing around with your apps.
If what came to your mind was getting a customized ringtone for every person on your contact list, then, you definitely are in the right place. The following tutorial will guide you through the process and get you one or a few dozens of new ringtones, according to your personal preferences.
The Apple`s iOS technology implemented on iPhone and iPad in iOS 11 allows its users to get creative in a much quicker and easier way. Using the large variety of options, you can even personalize your text messages with custom ringtones.
These are the steps that you need to follow:
- Turn on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 and update it by getting the newest possible version from iTunes.
- Find the song that fits best to your taste and select it, but don`t forget that a ringtone can last only thirteen seconds.
- Choose the parts of the song that you want to hear, like the chorus, and set the begging and the end of the ringtone. You can do that by either clicking right or pressing ctrl+click on the song that you just picked, and selecting the Get Info button from the resulting drop-down list.
- By doing the same thing that we mentioned earlier, (right-click or ctrl+ click) when selecting the song, you can create an ACC version after pressing the button with the same name.
- Delete the old version of the file, but not until you made sure that you copied it.
- Select the name of the file and click to change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”.
- Open the iTunes app and add your file there.
- Synchronize your mobile phone.
- Go to Settings, then to Sounds and finally to Ringtone, where you can select the wanted song.
Getting to know who is calling you, without even looking at your phone, or getting excited knowing that the incoming call is from your favorite person while listening to the song of your choice is indeed refreshing and new.
Get to know your iPhone and iPad in iOS 11 better and choose to personalize it now!