We know that turning to your Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 and iOS 12 in the mornings makes you feel confident and reassures you that your day starts in a good way, provided that you use the Alarm Clock application to its fullest. It is, indeed, great to have this app, especially if you love to travel and the hotel room isn’t equipped with an alarm clock.
To make sure that you use your Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 and iOS 12 at full capacity, we made the following tutorial. Coming up next, we will guide you thru the mechanisms of setting an alarm, editing it or deleting it.
How can you create a new alarm?
Turn on your Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 11/iOS 12 and browse until you find the Clock application. Select Alarm and then press on the sign marked “+”, located at the top of your display, in the right corner. According to your own needs, set the next options:
- “Time“: press the arrow up or down in order to find a specific hour you need. Drag the button to set AM or PM.
- “Alarm repeat“: select the days you want your alarm to repeat itself. For this task to be carried out, you have to mark the box “Repeat weekly”.
- “Alarm type“: this option helps you to choose the way you are being woken up. If you want Vibration and Sound / Sound / or Vibration alone.
- “Alarm tone“: setting yourself the alarm ringtone comes in as a small compensation, giving you the power to freely personalize your smartphone.
- “Alarm volume“: for choosing the volume of the alarm you only have to drag the slider according to your own needs.
- “Snooze“: tap ON or OFF in order to activate the snooze option. You can easily adjust the interval you want it to function from 3 to 5, 10, 17 or even 30 minutes and add repeat 1, 3, 5 or 10 times if needed.
- “Name“: If you really enjoy personalizing all your apps up to the smallest details, go ahead and also set up a name for the alarm that wakes you up. You will get to see it first thing when you look at the phone, while it rings.
How can you turn off your alarm?
You can turn off alarm on Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 12 and iOS 11 by simply dragging the toggle to the OFF position of the switch button.
How can you delete an alarm?
After launching the Clock app, go to Alarm and at the top of your display, on the left side, you will encounter an Edit button. Press the red sign inscribed with the message “Delete” and it’s done.
After reading this tutorial, setting, adding and deleting an Alarm on Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 12 and iOS 11 is going to be piece of cake!