You aren’t able to switch on WIFI on iPhone 7, iPhone 8 or iPhone X. The Wi-Fi Toggle button seems to be grayed out on iPhone 7, iPhone 8 or iPhone X. You aren’t able to switch the Toggle to Activate Wi-Fi.
In case you are trying to connect to Wi-Fi and all over a sudden you see the Wi-Fi toggle grayed out, this might be as a result of Software issue and happens suddenly or after you have performed the Software Upgrade. There are some simple solutions you might want to try to address the issue.
How To Fix WiFi Toggle Button Greyed Out On iPhone 7, iPhone 8 And iPhone X:
- Resetting the network options might be the first step. This is because it resets all the Wi-Fi connections on the phone
- Navigate to the settings, select general settings and tap on network reset and then click on the networks settings resetting.
- Now, you will see the Apple Logo and the phone will restart. When the phone is on again, open the settings, then go to Wi-Fi, and try reconnecting to the Wi-Fi network and enter the Passcode. In case the Wi-Fi button seems grayed still, open the settings, navigate to general settings and try updating the software to ensure the device is updated.
- With the phone updated and still nothing happens, you might want to backup the data and try restoring the device.
- In case the Wi-Fi button still is not responding, you might want to restore the device and set it up as a new iPhone. Thus, you will be restoring without using the saved backup.
- In case all those steps don’t seem fruitful, try contacting a Apple Technician.
Hopefully after following the steps above, you’ve learned how to fix WiFi toggle button greyed out on iPhone 7, iPhone 8 or iPhone X.