From the first call that you make or take with your OnePlus 6, you should notice that the phone starts building up a history of these calls. That history is called Call logs and can be seen and edited with just a few taps. Whatever your reasons might be for wanting to clear that history, you should know that it’s in your power to make any kind of adjustments.
So, how do you delete call logs on the OnePlus 6, after all?
To handle your call logs, you must first access the app from where you’ve been making or taking all these calls. That app is obviously the Phone app, which has its own dedicated icon on the Home Screen. Bring it up and follow these simple steps:
- Look at the left side of the Phone app’s screen and select the Log tab from there;
- At the top of the screen, select the 3-dot icon;
- Next, select the option to Edit the Log tab;
- Finally, prepare yourself to automatically or manually delete these logs:
- You can tick the checkbox for the option “All” if you want to clear the entire call log;
- You can manually tick the checkboxes for each call log that you wish to remove from that list.
Needless to say, if you delete the entire log, when someone looks up for it, the change will be obvious. If you choose to remove only certain logs, no one will know that you have removed some sensitive information from there. As you can see, deleting the OnePlus 6 logs is pretty much like deleting your browsing history, only easier!