For those that have bought the new OnePlus phone, it’s a good idea to know how to calibrate compass on OnePlus 5. The reason for this is because when the device is brand new out of the box, sometimes the OnePlus 5 compass doesn’t work properly until it has been set.
If you don’t know how to calibrate compass on One Plus 5, don’t worry we’ll explain how you can do this below. The entire process is easy and should only take a few minutes to fix your issue.
How To Calibrate Compass On OnePlus 5:
- Turn on your OnePlus 5
- Tap on the Phone app that can be found on the home screen
- Now go to the keypad on the Phone app
- Type in *#0*#
- Tap on the “sensor” tile
- Look for “Magnetic Sensor”
- Move your phone completely around each axis
- Move the compass sensor of your phone until it has completely calibrated
- Now exit the service menu by pressing the Back button a few times
After you follow the steps above, you’ll know how calibrate compass on OnePlus 5.