OnePlus 6 is supporting a lot of different languages, so if you manage to change the language of your smartphone, then we have great news for you, this isn’t complicated at all. If you change language on OnePlus 6 to, for example, French, Italian, Spanish etc. this will affect all software on your device and interface settings.
The only thing that maybe looks complicated, but it’s not complicated at all is that you need to change the language settings separately. But, with the instructions below, you will finish this process really quick.
The process of changing language on OnePlus 6
- Turn on your device
- Find Settings icon and select it
- After that look for the My Device option at the top of the screen and select it
- Click on language and input under the Input and control subheading
- When you do that, tap on Langauge
- Choose the language you want to use on your OnePlus 6
The process of changing the keyboard language on OnePlus 6
- Again, turn on your device
- Tap on “Settings” icon
- Selects the language and input under the System section
- Tap on the “gear” icon and find the language you would like to use
- Check the language you want, a uncheck the language you don’t need anymore and there that’s it.
What if I Can’t Find My Language?
In case you can’t find the language you want to use on OnePlus 6, all you need to do is to pre-install the language list, and here are the instructions how you should do it:
- Root your smartphone
- Download MoreLocale 2
- After you install the app and run it, near the top of the screen tap on “Custome locale”
- Select ISO3166 and ISO639 keys and pick your country and language
- After you do that, click on “Set”
As you can see, the process is really easy, just choose the language you want to use on OnePlus 6 and add/change it.