If you’ve bought the new OnePlus smartphone, you may want to know how to change lock screen on OnePlus 5. There may be a few different reasons that you want to adjust the OnePlus 5 lock screen. Some want to have a unique phone screen that is different from everyone else, while others want to be able to create the screen so it fits their needs.
What ever your reason for changing lockscreen on One Plus 5, below we’ll explain how you can do this and add different widgets to your lock screen. The first thing you need to do is go to the Settings page and select on “Lock screen,” here you’ll see a few different options that can help customize the One Plus 5 lock screen.
- Dual Clock – This allows you to see your home time and the current time zone of your location
- Clock Size – You can adjust the size of the clock by making it larger or smaller
- Show the Date – You’ll have the option of showing the date on the lockscreen of OnePlus 5
- Camera Shortcut – This widget will allow you to quickly open the camera and take pictures
- Owner Information – Provides a list of information of the user like a Twitter handle and other important info
- Additional Info – Here you can add different things like a pedometer or weather widget on the OnePlus 5 lock screen
OnePlus 5: How To Change Lock Screen
Similar to older versions of the OnePlus, it’s easy to change the OnePlus 5 wallpaper. You can make these changes by just tapping and holding on an empty area in the home page. That’ll bring a page that will allow you to change homescreen settings, adjust wallpapers and add widget. Now tap on “Wallpaper” and select on “Lock screen.”
The OnePlus 5 has a few different wallpaper options as defaults for the lockscreen. If you don’t like any of these pictures, you can tap on “more images” and pick a picture from an image you have saved on your OnePlus 5. After you found the image you want, tap on Set Wallpaper button to change the One Plus 5 lock screen wallpaper.