Time and date are basic but quite important information that your OnePlus 5 smartphone provides. If you check the date rarely, the time is certainly something you look at more than a few times a day. Maybe you’ve bumped into a software glitch that disrupted the settings and the phone now shows the wrong date and time. Or maybe your kid played with it and you ended up in this situation. More often than not, even traveling from one time zone to another could leave you with the settings of your previous time zone.
Either way, knowing how to change time in OnePlus 5 is essential and also simple. You don’t need to get an internet connection for the device to reach its server and make the right adjustments. And you certainly don’t have to get yourself a wristwatch to deal with this issue. Read on and you’ll know exactly what to do about it.
How To Change Time In OnePlus 5:
- First, power off the device and stop on the main panel of the home screen;
- Then, make your way to the Notification shade, by swiping down from the top of the screen with one finger;
- Tap the Settings icon;
- Browse until you find the Date and Time entry and select it;
- You’ll see an option labeled as Automatic Date and Time – if you uncheck it you will turn off the automatic update performed by the network;
- Move on to Set Date;
- Use the arrows to adjust the date and save the settings by tapping the Set button;
- Do the same for the time, select Set Time and use the arrows to set it, finally tapping the Set button.
See how simple it is to adjust date and time on OnePlus 5?