How to hide OnePlus 6 photos is one of the most common questions about the phone. Well, you can make use of the private mode whenever you want to keep the photos on your phone private. In addition, this is possible even without having to download third-party applications. To do this, you can take several different approaches.
One approach is using the OnePlus 6 Private Mode so that you have to use a Passcode or a unlock pattern. Here is a guide on how you can do this to effectively keep photos private on OnePlus 6.
Adding And Removing Photos On Private Mode In OnePlus 6
One great advantage of the Private mode on OnePlus 6 is that it supports many media files. This includes the videos and images. Therefore, you can follow the following steps to add these different files that are supported.
- Switch on the OnePlus 6 private mode
- Click the photo or any other file that you wish to keep private
- Select the file and tap on the menu on overflow from the upper right corner
- Tap transfer to Private
Procedure For Enabling OnePlus 6 Private Mode
- With your two fingers swipe downwards to open the different options
- Tap on Privacy Mode
- Once you are into Privacy Mode for the first time, you will be prompted to create a Pass code which will be required every time you want to access the files.
The Procedure For Deactivating Private Mode On OnePlus 6
- Use Two fingers to Swipe From the Top to Bottom to open the options available
- Select Privacy Mode
- The phone should be back to normal now.
With the above instructions, you will be able to set up the Private Mode on OnePlus 6. Therefore you can now add the files that you want to view while on private mode.