A large number of people face improper functioning of IMEI in OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T or OnePlus 5. This is extremely serious problem and it needs to repaired immediately. This IMEI issue arises in other models of OnePlus smartphones as well so it is extremely common. Some of the OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5 users have reported having the problem with Mobile Data, SMS or calls.
Even after so many issues, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5 has enjoyed great success all around the world. We will provide you step-by-step guide for repairing OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5 IMEI number problem. There are different methods given below and you can choose any of them for an OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5 IMEI repair.
Fix Un-updated firmware
- Switch on your OnePlus.
- Select “Apps” from the main screen.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Now tap on “About Device”.
- Click on “Software Update”.
- Click “Download” from the pop up.
- Now wait till the download is finished.
Restore and repair null IMEI on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T And OnePlus 5
- Open your OnePlus.
- Enable the USB debugging mode.
- Now Connect your OnePlus with your computer.
- Download and install the EFS Restorer Express.
- Run the app and then run EFS-BACK.BAT.
- Select the suitable method to restore the EFS with the help of Odin.
The above given steps would allow you to solve OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 6T IMEI issue. But if the issues still persist, then you must check the IMEI # in order to ensure that there are no other issues with OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 5.