Setting custom ringtone on OnePlus 6 is a common wish among the owners of the new OnePlus. This enables you to create a unique ringtone for specific contact or also for an alarm. Here we will illustrate how you can set custom ringtones on OnePlus 6.
Procedure For Setting Custom Ringtone On OnePlus 6
The OnePlus comes with new technology that makes it easy to add a customized tone for contacts on OnePlus 6. You can activate custom tone for calls and messages as well. Here are the steps you need to follow to set a custom tone:
- Switch on the device
- Open the dialer application
- Lookout for the specific contact that you want to set a custom tone for
- Tap on the icon that looks like a pen to enable you edit the contact.
- Tap on the Ringtone icon
- All ringtones will be displayed on a popup screen
- Select the tone that you prefer
- If the tone you prefer is not listed, hit Add and identify it from the phones storage then select it
Now, you will have changed the ringtone for the specific contact only. The other calls will be alerted using the default caller tone and the contact that you set custom tone for will have the custom ringtone. Why you might want to create an OnePlus 6 custom ringtone is because you want to make things personal. Through this you can identify the caller even before you touch your phone.