If you own the new OnePlus smartphone, it’s a good idea to know how to use Alarm on OnePlus 5. The alarm clock on One Plus 5 is a great tool to help remind you for important events, wake up in the mornings or use as a timer while cooking.
What ever purpose you want to use the OnePlus 5 alarm clock, there’s a bunch of great features like snooze and other edits you can make to the clock to have it give you a personal feeling.
We’ll be explaining below how to set, edit and delete alarm clock on OnePlus 5. You can quickly use the widget feature on your phone to make any changes within seconds.
Manage Alarms on OnePlus 5
You can create new alarm by tapping on Apps > Clock > Create. Below are a few different settings that you can adjust for the One Plus 5 alarm clock:
- Time: This allows you to set up the time you want the alarm to go off. Make sure to adjust the toggle of AM/PM to have the alarm to sound at the correct time.
- Alarm repeat: This feature allows you to set which days you want the alarm to repeat instead of manually creating an alarm for each specific day.
- Alarm type: You can enable different ways the alarm to go off. This includes having it just vibrate, make noise or both at the same time.
- Alarm tone: Select the type of sound you want your alarm to make.
- Alarm volume: Adjust the slider in this setting to increase or decrease the volume sound.
- Snooze: Adjust this toggle to either turn ON or OFF snooze. In snooze settings you can create an INTERVAL of 3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Name: Edit the name of an alarm so you know exactly what it is when it goes off and appears on the screen of your phone.
Setting Snooze Feature on OnePlus 5
If you want to enable the Snooze settings on OnePlus 5 once the alarm goes off for the first time. Just swipe on the yellow “ZZ” button. Then your Snooze setting will be set.
Deleting an Alarm on OnePlus 5
Later if you decide to delete and alarm, you just need to go to the alarm settings. Once here, just tap and hold on the alarm that needs to be deleted. Then select Delete. If there’s an alarm you want to just stop and use later, just touch on “Clock.”