The OnePlus comes with a great feature called messages preview on OnePlus 6. The intended use of this feature was to allow users to have a view of the messages even when the phone is locked. However, the messages preview feature will sometimes be disturbing especially when it displays private messages.
If you want to get rid of the OnePlus 6 messages preview feature, we will illustrate the procedure that you need to follow to achieve this.
Enabling Or Disabling OnePlus 6 Preview Messages Feature
- Switch on the phone
- Open the menu icon and tap on the settings view
- Look up for apps settings and tap on the messages settings
- Tap on the notifications
- Check for messages preview option
- There are two displayed options which include “lockscreen” and the other is ”Status bar”.
- As per your preferences, remove the tick from the box where you don’t want to see the messages preview again.
Once you have removed the tick mark from the box that you have selected, the message preview on OnePlus 6 will no longer work and therefore you can enjoy your privacy.