Once you have a OnePlus device, you should learn the proper way to use Personal Hotspot on OnePlus 6. Using Hotspot on this device is convenient in places where connection is unsafe and signals are weak. On OnePlus 6, using hotspot, you can connect to other smartphones.
It is necessary to set up hotspot on your device before using this feature. Here are some instructions that you can use to turn on this personal hotspot on OnePlus 6.
Instructions For Connecting OnePlus 6 To Personal Hotspot:
- Turn on your device.
- Swipe down the home screen and find the notification settings.
- At the top right, you will find “Settings”.
- There is a feature called Tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Then find Mobile hotspot and click it.
- There are two options: OF and ON. You must toggle to ON.
- An attention advice will pop up. Click OK.
- In order to connect your device to another device, follow the steps outlined there.
How To Change Personal Hotspot Password:
To make sure that other devices can not use your personal hotspot on OnePlus 6, making a password is a great idea. Here are some instructions to help you change the password:
- Turn on your OnePlus.
- Swipe down the home screen, find the notification settings and click.
- Settings can be found at the top right.
- Your next task is to find Wi-Fi hotspot and Tethering.
- Spot Mobile Hotspot and click it.
- If you want to use alternative options, you just need to click on the 3 dots.
- Then find “Configure” and click it.
- Adjust the password and choose “Save”.
It is important to know that all wireless devices do not have this feature. To use this feature, you may need to upgrade your feature in some cases. If your OnePlus 6 has mobile hotspot, the instructions above will help you connect your device to a hotspot.