Are you passionate about keeping your things well organized? Or you’ve come to the point where you just can’t stand the mess from OnePlus 6 Home Screen and you need to set things straight? Looks like you could really use knowing how to create folders. Below, we will detail for you two different options that you can start using right away.
One way to create folders on Home Screen of OnePlus 6 is to…
- Unlock the device;
- Stop at the main panel on the Home Screen;
- Decide what app icon you want to move in a folder first and select it;
- Hold that icon and drag it towards the top of the screen;
- Let go of it only when you overlap the icon with the New Folder option;
- Edit the New Folder’s name as per your desire;
- Use the Done option from your keyboard;
- Retake these steps for all the other apps that you want to add in the common folder.
Another way to create folders on Home Screen of OnePlus 6 is to…
- Go back to the Home Screen and select an app icon, just like you did before;
- Instead of dragging and dropping it at the top of the screen, simply overlap it with the icon of the second app;
- You’ll see a new folder popping up and a window where you are asked to choose a name for it;
- After that, the Home Screen will display that newly created and named folder, with the two app icons in it, and you can continue to drag other icons as well.
If you ask us, we cannot really tell which of the two options on how to create folders in OnePlus 6 Home Screen is easier… Try them both and do tell us what you think of it!