As a proud owner of this OnePlus 6, you’re probably looking to reflect your personality into it as much as you can. But don’t just settle for a new smartphone case or for setting up the picture of your lover as a background image. Try setting up some custom ringtones on OnePlus 6 as well.
That way, you’re not just going to know exactly who’s calling you when the phone starts ringing. But you’ll also have the chance to show off and stand out with a cool, catchy ringtone that no one else is using…
Want To Learn How To Set Custom Ringtones For OnePlus 6?
We’re going to show it to you in just a minute. Until then, however, allow us to specify that you can change both the ringtone and the text message notification sound for one or several different contacts. Here are the steps that you need to follow for setting custom ringtones on OnePlus 6:
- Unlock the display of the device;
- Bring up the Dialer app, from its dedicated icon on the Home Screen;
- Look for the contact that you’re planning to change the ringtone for;
- Select that contact and next, tap on the pen-shaped icon;
- From the context menu that will expand, select the Ringtone;
- This will help you access the list of all the available ringtones;
- Go through it, tap on a file name, and wait to hear the sound of it;
- When you like one of them you can simply save the changes and leave the Settings.
Naturally, if you don’t like any of it – or if you want something more special, you don’t have to settle for the default options. Use the Add button instead, the one available at the end of that list, and you’ll get to browse through your OnePlus 6, searching for any other song that can be set up as a custom ringtone on OnePlus 6.
You might first have to make sure that you have transferred your favorite songs to the smartphone, so you can have what songs to select, but that’s how you normally go when you need to set custom ringtones for OnePlus 6.