The idea of needing a detailed guide for an Alarm app might seem a bit funny to you. But that’s only until you get to launch the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Alarm Clock and find yourself puzzled with all the options. That’s when you start wondering yourself what options do you exactly have in there, what features are mandatory to take care of how, and what would it be the best approach.
You must have heard that the clock of a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can do a ton of cool stuff. From waking you up and setting reminders for your most important events to postponing your alarms with just one tap on the Snooze feature, you’ll love it. And you’re going to use it pretty much anywhere you go, at home or at a hotel, while traveling.
What can you do with the Galaxy Note 8 clock widget:
- You can create and configure a new alarm: go to Apps, tap on Clock, select the Create option and start configuring the new alarm through all of the available options;
- You can delete currently existing alarms: go to Apps, tap on Clock, select the Alarm menu, and long press the alarm that you want to remove. Select Delete or just touch the Clock option to edit it and change its settings.
- You can activate the Snooze feature: it has a dedicated toggle within the Alarm menu, where you can turn it On and set the interval (after how many minutes you want the alarm to ring again) and the repeat value (how many times you want it to repeat).
When one of the alarms currently set is triggered, you should be able to:
- Turn off the alarm – touch and then swipe in any direction the X symbol colored in red;
- Snooze the alarm – touch and then swipe in any direction the ZZ symbol colored in yellow.
What options you have with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 alarm:
- You can obviously set up the time and a format between the AM and PM available options (Time);
- You can select the days of the week when you want it to ring (Alarm repeat);
- You can set how you want it to ring and/or vibrate (Alarm type);
- You can set a specific ringtone for when you set the loud ring mode (Alarm tone);
- You can set the volume of the alarm tone by dragging a slider (Alarm volume);
- You can configure and activate the Snooze option (On/Off, Interval – 3, 6, 10, 16, 30 minutes, Repeat – 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 times);
- You can give your alarm a custom name that will be displayed on the screen when it starts (Name).
When taking the entire above into account, setting up an alarm on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be piece of cake!