The personalization of your contact app can be done in a variety of ways. With your Samsung Note 8, you can also include pictures in your contacts profile asides setting up custom ringtones for every one of the sections in your mobile phone. With that, when a contact with a profile picture set by you calls, you ought to have the capacity to see that photo on the screen preceding noting the call.
You can easily add contact images to your smartphone regardless of whether you simply appreciate seeing the faces of your friends and family or you want to see who’s calling from a distance, without reading the name on the screen.
How To Add Contact Image On Samsung Note 8:
- Launch the contacts application;
- Scroll and discover a contact you wish to alter;
- Click on that contact to see its subtle elements;
- Click on the Edit option from the top-right sides;
- As soon as you’ve gotten to the Edit mode for that contact, click on the round image with the camera in its middle;
- The camera application will automatically activate;
- Click on the little Note symbol from the base right of your camera application;
- Browse through the pictures stored in your Gallery and choose a photograph to give to that contact;
- The photograph will be automatically allocated and you can exit the menus or repeat the process to include different photographs for different contacts.
After doing all that is listed above, you should note that when you include a photo to a contact on your Samsung Note 8 smartphone, it would not only be included in the contact but also associated with the contact by default, within the smartphone and contact applications, and also the VIP display or the news application.
On the off chance that your automobile’s hands-free supports it, the photograph will appear in there also.