If you know by heart the contact numbers of all the people in your agenda, learning how to add favorites on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus may not be of the essence to you! On the other hand, if you have hundreds of contacts saved on your phone – like most Android users do – you could really use getting to access specific contacts faster than others. How can you make them stand out in the Phone app, you wonder? By using the Favorites option, of course!
In this guide, we’d like to show you how to label specific contacts as Favorites on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, in order to customize your Favorites list. Do that and the people that matter to you will be a lot easier to find on the agenda. Stop being frustrated about too many contacts and forget about having to delete the ones that you call only once in a while!
To Add Favorites On Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus Agenda…
You don’t need to go through the General Settings of the device, as you might have expected! On the contrary, all you need to do is to open up the Agenda, make your desired selections, and use the dedicated symbol for adding favorites. Here are the exact instructions, for you to know exactly how to proceed:
- Go to the Home Screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S9;
- Tap on the Phone app’s icon, to bring it up;
- Select the Contacts tab, to see the full list of contacts saved on the device;
- Start browsing through that list, until you find a first contact that you’d like to have on the Favorites list;
- With the contact selected, simply tap on that symbol representing a star in a red circle;
- The contact will be automatically marked as Favorite and listed within the Favorites list, so, you can continue doing the same with other contacts.
A Few Things To Note On Adding Favorites To Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus Agenda:
- You can obtain the same results if you go to the Contacts list and simply select the star icon next to a contact’s name;
- Once the list of Favorites created, all the entries will be displayed alphabetically;
- There’s no other option to have particular contacts listed at the top than to add a letter from the beginning of the alphabet in front of their names;
- As far as removing contacts from Favorites is concerned, all it takes is to uncheck the star icon next to their names, from each person’s contact page – alternatively, you can use the delete option from the Favorites page.
With the specific instructions and the extra details provided to you above, you’re good to go and start adding Favorites on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. If you enjoyed learning from this tutorial, show some gratitude and share it with others!