If you own a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone, you must be curious to learn the process of changing the lock screen on your phone. You will be happy to learn that there are several ways through which you can accomplish this task. It is always recommended that you add several different icons and widgets on your lock screen. This will help to make your Galaxy S8 more readable.
You may also opt to change your screens lock screen wallpaper for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. Go to the section for settings and browse through to locate the Lock Screen. You will be provided with a list of different features. You may add these features to the lock screen of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Plus.
Some of these features include:
- Dual Clock-The dual clock shows Home as well as the currents times zones especially if you are travelling
- Clock Size- This feature will make it easy for the Galaxy S8 owner to see the time by adjusting the size of the clock
- Show The Date- As the name suggests, this is a feature on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone which allows you to check the option to make the date visible on the screen
- Camera Shortcut-With the camera shortcut, you can unlock the lock screen and directly enter the camera interface.
- Owner information- This features allows you to add your personal information such as your Twitter handle to the lock screen
- Unlock Effect-Adds animation as well as changes the general appearance of the unlock effect. You should try the watercolor.
- Additional info-This will allow you to either add or remove pedometer and weather information from the lock screen
Changing the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
Changing the wallpaper on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus is quite similar to changing the Lock Screen on previous Galaxy models. The process involves long pressing and holding any empty space on the Home Screen. This should bring up an edit mode. This is where widgets can then be added, changes to the home screen can also be made as well as changing the wallpaper.
To change the lock screen, select on the Wallpaper and chose the Lock Screen. For the lock screen, the Samsung Galaxy S8 has several different wallpapers options by default. You can choose more images from your gallery to add to the options for the wallpaper. Click the option for Set Wallpaper once your desired image is selected.