If you’ve tweaked your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, you’ve probably already seen the Airplane Mode option. Just the same, if you’ve traveled a lot by plane, you’re used with flight attendants asking you to turn the Airplane Mode On before taking off. If you don’t know what exactly is that and why do you need to use it, we’re going to explain it to you in this article.
The Airplane Mode is a special running mode that prevents you from using the Internet, making calls or sending text messages. That’s one reason why you’re suggested to check if the Airplane Mode is turned on when having problems with any of these.
Nevertheless, while this mode is activated, you can still use your smartphone as you normally do, with Wi-Fi on all your apps. If you need to deactivate or to activate it, just follow these steps:
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus;
- Access the Home screen and swipe the general Menu;
- Tap on the Settings icon;
- Browse a little bit until you find the Airplane Mode option and tap on it;
- In the newly opened window, press on the Airplane Mode option to activate it;
- Press once again to deactivate it.
That’s how you turn On or Off the Airplane Mode on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.