Sometimes the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus Bluetooth does not work with your car. This can be the most embarrassing problems that the Galaxy S8+ Plus could face because the manufacturers of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus have never come out clear with an explanation on how to solve the problem so far.
However, there are several methods that can be applied so as to solve the problem of Bluetooth not working on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. Firstly, clear the Bluetooth data and to help you do this read this guide on how to clear the Bluetooth data.
Resolving Bluetooth Connectivity on Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8
- Turn “on” the Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8
- On the home screen tap to select the application’s icon
- Select the settings
- Scroll to view applications Manager
- Swipe either right or left to display all tabs
- press on the Bluetooth and tap on stop forcefully
- click on clear Bluetooth data to clear cache
- Touch “ok”
- Now you can restart the Galaxy S8+ Plus and also make sure that the WIFI is disabled
Try to put the phone into the factory mode this can help the Bluetooth to be operational if the above methods cannot offer any solutions. The other way out is by performing clear the cache of the blue tooth and definitely, the Bluetooth will work after this.
Connect the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus device with another Bluetooth to check if the problem is solved. This will only work if both devices are within the reasonable distance where the Bluetooth can pair with each other.