When using the Samsung Galaxy S10 or Galaxy S10 Plus, you do not need to always adjust your phone’s brightness when in a different environment. The reason is this phone comes with an auto-brightness feature. So long this feature is enabled, as your device gets into different environments, it will alter its display brightness on its own accord. An example of this is an increase in the brightness of your phone screen when you are outdoors and a dimming of its screen when you are indoors.
If you find yourself always moving around, you might want to make use of the auto-brightness feature to make sure your phone’s screen is always perfect for the environment you are. Although the auto-brightness feature is great, there are times you need to make it more efficient by re-calibrating it.
If for any reason your phone does not get brighter when you are outdoors and does not get dimmed when you are indoors, the steps below can help you calibrate Samsung Galaxy S10 auto-brightness.
How To Set Auto-Brightness On Samsung Galaxy S10 And Galaxy S10 Plus
- While auto-brightness is enabled, get your Samsung Galaxy taped. After doing this, conceal the sensors to your earpiece’s right and left.
- Doing this will make your device respond to a pitch dark environment
- The next thing you should do is bring down the status bar and move the brightness bar towards the left. Doing this will put off your smartphones’ auto-brightness feature.
- With the sensor covered, activate your smartphone’s auto-brightness feature and deactivate it almost immediately
- The next thing you should do is put your smartphone close to bright light. It is also important that you do no cover the light sensors.
- Ensure the brightness setting on your phone is at its maximum. After this, put on the auto-brightness feature.
- At this point, you have successfully recalibrated your phone’s auto-brightness feature and it will be able to function better in various environments without putting you through any strain.
After you follow the steps above, you’ll know how to calibrate auto brightness on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus.