If you’ve bought the new Samsung smartphone, you may want to know if Galaxy S8 uses MP3 ringtones? Below we’ll explain how you can use MP3 ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
The overall process is easy and won’t take long to learn. You’ll be able to customize ringtones for a specific person when they are calling or sending a text message. Follow the instructions below to learn how to use MP3 ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
When selecting which custom ringtones you want to use on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus, you’ll be able to quickly identify who’s calling without even having to look at the caller ID because of the unique ringtone.
How to use MP3 ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Turn on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Open the Phone app
- Select the contact you want to get a customized ringtone for
- Select on the edit icon
- Tap on the ‘’ringtone’’ key
- Now a window with all your tunes will show up
- Select the song you want to apply as the ringtone
- If can’t find the song that you want to use as your ringtone, tap on “add” and look for the song in your phone’s storage.
Once you’ve followed the steps above, you should be able to create a custom ringtone for a contact on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
It’s important to note that the steps above apply to a specific contact and not to all contacts. What this means is that all of your other contacts will still have the same ringtone, unless you go and manually make the changes to each specific ringtone.
Once you’ve created MP3 ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus, you’ll know who’s calling without even having to look at your phone.