Having trouble receiving call on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ Plus? Some users of this device have been claiming that their incoming calls are going directly to voicemail. Many complain that outgoing calls work just fine, but incoming calls are the problem.
First, check to see if you can make calls just as mentioned above. Check your signal to ensure that it’s not a bad network signal that is causing the issue.
Finally, make sure to check if any of the calls you are failing to receive are on your blocked list. Follow these steps to do this:
- Select the Phone app. This brings up the dialer.
- Then go to
- Select Call blocking.
- Find and enter the Block List.
- Here you can scan and look for numbers that have been trying to call you. If any of them are on this list, you should remove them.
- Once you have done this, open
- Find Do not disturb, and then be sure to turn it
If neither of these options has helped, you should consider performing a factory reset.
If it is one specific number that is having issues connecting with you, it may be a problem their end. First, ask them to check the number they are dialing, and then advise them to check with their network provider.