For those that own the new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you may want to know how to change lock screen icons on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. You can reach your camera and phone app from your lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S8 easily. If this is not for you, you can turn the icon on the lock screen off by using the steps below.
Change Lock Screen Icons On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Choose the Apps, and then have the Settings open starting from the Home screen.
- Click on the Lock Screen and Security once you have found it.
- Click on Info and App Shortcuts.
- Click on App Shortcuts.
- Choose the Right shortcut or Left shortcut.
- You can have your lock screen icon locked by sliding the button to Off so that it becomes disabled. You may notice that you may not use certain icons on the lock screen because they are grayed out.
After you follow the steps above, you will know how to change lock screen icons on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.