For those of us that own a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, it is very important to know how to change the date and time. The Galaxy S8 date and time allows you the time of the day without having to necessarily wear a watch.
It is important to know how to edit the time and date of Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 because the smartphone doesn’t automatically make these changes when moving into time zones or daylight savings.
This is particularly true when you don’t have a mobile phone or a wireless connection, making it impossible for your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus to connect to the servers and make the necessary changes. Here are some guidelines to follow if you wish to make the time and date changes.
Changing Time & Date on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Switch on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Swipe down on the phone from the top of the screen.
- Press on Settings.
- Select on Date and Time.
- Then turn OFF the automatic update of time and date by the network. This is done by selecting Automatic Date and Time.
- Press on Set Date.
- You can then change the date using the arrows then select on ‘set.’
- Press on ‘set time.’
- Finally, change the time using the arrows then select on ‘set.’