The owners of the Galaxy S8 at some point would want to create alarms for personal use. The alarm clock feature is very important when you do not want to miss any of the upcoming events. In other words, the alarm in the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus acts as an aid to the user’s memory.
The clock can also be a good watch timer for the owners of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus especially if any of them engages in exercise; it can easily be used as a stopwatch. It also has a great snooze.
How to Create Alarm on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Go to the applications and then tap on the Clock
- While on the clock tap on the “Alarm” to create a new alarm
- Select “Time” to choose the time the alarm will ring depending on your needs
- Find the “PM” and “AM” to select the time of the day
- For the repeat of the alarm, you have to choose days of the week that you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- To select alarm options, tap on the “Alarm tones”
- Tap on the alarm that you want to choose
- To enter the name of your alarm, touch on the “Name” and then input the name of the alarm and press “OK” button
- Touch on the save button to end the process
At the end of everything on this stage, most probably you may want to go back to the home screen, press the “Homescreen” so as to return to the home screen.